This Personal Data Processing Agreement has been developed in accordance with Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006. All persons filling out information composing personal data at this website, as well as posting other information with indicated actions, hereby confirm their agreement for processing personal data and transmitting it to the personal data processing operator.
The citizen’s personal data is understood as the following general information: Name, Phone, Email.
By accepting this Agreement, users hereby express their interest and complete agreement that the processing of their personal data may include the following actions: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, change), use, destruction.
The User guarantees: that the provided information is complete, accurate and reliable; when providing information, the current legislation of the Russian Federation, the legal rights and interests of third parties are not violated; all provided information is filled by the User in relation to the User personally.
While placing an order on the site, the Client agrees to the conditions set forth below.
The Client is a fully capable individual placing orders on the max4u.ru website, either indicated as the recipient of the goods, or using goods purchased on the max4u.pro website.
The Seller is Oborudovaniye Max LLC.
1. The provisions of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation on retail sale and purchase (§ 2 of Chapter 30), as well as Law of the Russian Federation No. 2300-1 “On Protection of Consumer Rights” dated 07.02.1992 and other legal acts adopted in accordance with them shall apply to relations between the Client and the Seller.
2. For placing an order, the Client should leave contact phone number on the max4u.ru site. The address and method of the order delivery shall be agreed with the Client by phone.
3. In accordance with paragraph 4 of Article 26.1 of Law of the Russian Federation No. 2300-1 “On Protection of Consumer Rights” dated 07.02.1992, the goods purchased remotely can be returned within 7 days from the date of purchase or canceled at any time before receipt.
4. Sending an order to the Client shall be carried out only after agreeing on a method of payment and delivery. The Client can pay for the order with a bank card of Visa, MasterCard, Maestro payment systems, using Yandex Money payment system, by bank transfer to the details of the Seller or by cash on delivery (if the selected delivery method provides this option).
– the goods were not in use;
– the goods presentation is fully preserved;
– the consumer properties are preserved;
– the seals and factory labels are not broken;
– the cheques (sales receipt, sales invoice) as well as other documents confirming the payment of the goods are available;
– refunds shall be made within two weeks from the date of receipt of the return by the Seller, to the Client’s bank details;